- On Cybersecurity and Being
Author of popular python module
requeststells us a story about how his account was targeted for obvious reasons.
- Fast and Accurate Document Detection for Scanning by Dropbox.
- Fast Document Rectification and Enhancement.
- Building fast.com by Netflix
- Docker Swarm Mode - Attach services to an overlay network. Finally good documentation about networking in new Swarm Mode (added by PR #25420).
- Colorized man pages: Understood and customized. Simple trick how to give colors to man pages.
- Mike McKerns - Efficient Python for High-Performance Parallel Computing - PyCon 2016. Good place to learn about different tricks how to optimize python applications.
- Nina Zakharenko - Memory Management in Python - The Basics - PyCon 2016.
- Writing an editor in less than 1000 lines of code, just for fun.
- CppCon 2015: Greg Law “ Give me 15 minutes & I’ll change your view of GDB”. Good overview of GDB features.
- How I built an app with 500,000 users in 5 days on a $100 server.
- The Uber engineering tech stack, part I: the foundation. Overview of tools and languages used in Uber.
- Web Design in 4 minutes
- Docker Built-In Orchestration Ready For Production: Docker 1.12 Goes GA. Docker makes it simplier, but still not without the bugs.
- How To Write Unmaintainable Code.
- What are the new features in C++17?. Nice summary of all new features in C++17.
- A ZFS developer’s analysis of the good and bad in Apple’s new APFS file system.
- UTF-8 Everywhere.
- Ropes: an Alternative to Strings.
- Awesome C++.
- Introducing Apple File System.
- What’s New in LLVM.
- System Trace in Depth.
- Typography and Fonts.
- Unified Logging and Activity Tracing.
- Using and Extending the Xcode Source Editor.
- Debugging Tips and Tricks.