- htop explained.
- Let’s stop copying C. Good discussion about C-like languages.
- Let’s Stop Bashing C. Answer on previous blogpost.
- Tracking Down a Freaky Python Memory Leak. I believe that article could be a little bit shorter, but overall good set of tools and explanation how you can debug issues on Windows.
- Why does calloc exist?. Best explanation about what is virtual memory.
- Debugging Your Operating System: A Lesson In Memory Allocation. Related post how malloc was used instead of calloc.
- Learning to Read x86 Assembly Language. If you want to catch up more, especially on OS X, see OS X Assembler Reference.
- Compiler Explorer. To the same topic. Explore compiler output right in the browser.
Have a question? Want to follow up? Send a comment? Or just ask for help or consultation? Send me an email at public[at]denis[dot]gladkikh[one more dot]email.